Skip to product information
1 of 7

Taigora Activewear

Women's Blue Hex Sports Bra

Women's Blue Hex Sports Bra

Regular price $34.99 USD
Regular price Sale price $34.99 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Empower your workouts with our Women's Blue Hex Sports Bra, a reliable addition from our Carbon Collection. This winning sports bra gems you with a cloud-soft 83% moisture-wicking polyester, keeping you dry and comfortable even during an intense workout session. The remaining 17% spandex ensures it fits snugly, offering needed support while preserving ultimate flexibility. Experience an incredible compression fit, ideal for any form of high impact workouts, while enhancing your performance and posture. This blue hex sports bra is designed with the ambitious, sporty woman in mind, helping you achieve your fitness goals with comfort and style. Invest in quality, comfort, and durability with our Women's Blue Hex Sports Bra and redefine your workout routine. #womensportswear #activewear #sportsbra #fitnessgear #moisturewicking

  • 83% moisture-wicking polyester, 17% spandex
  • Medium fabric (6.5 oz/yd² (210 g/m²))
  • Tear-away neck label
  • Compression fit

Care Instructions: Do not dry clean; Do not iron; Do not tumble dry; Do not bleach; Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F).

(in inches) S M L XL 2XL
Underbust width 13.4-15.2 15.2-16.1 16.1-17.1 17.1-18.1 18.1-19.1
Underbust, around 26.8-30.3 30.3-32.3 32.3-34.3 34.3-36.2 36.2-38.2
Size
Color
View full details
  • Free Shipping

    Free shipping on all orders, discount automatically applied at checkout.

  • Easy Returns

    Free returns, full refunds, 30-day return policy, if you're not happy, we're not happy.

  • Customer Support

    Visit our contact page, email us at support@taigora.com or call us at +1 (720) 727-7947.

  • Secure Checkout

    Payment information processed quickly and securely.